Monday, January 11, 2016

Hey guys!!

So it was a decent week!! I turned 20 so that was prettty cool!! Oh and also bought well actually my companion bought me the coolest sweater of all time!! So we did some modeling pics haha!! Also yesterday after church we went with some of our investigators who made me a cake and gave me a new watch which is super awesome and super huge and super cholo haha!!

The work is all right.  We still have a baptismal date pending with a lady and her son and then another lady.  They both struggle with the Word of Wisdom but they are making a ton of progress so we are happy!! I still have yet to receive any packages but will probs get them the 20th of Jan because we have a Mission meeting that day and will give us the packages then!! We had a really cool lesson with an investigator this week where we gave her a blessing to be able to stop smoking and afterwards she said she had felt a warm feeling and she hasnt smoked since then and it was really awesome!! I also gave a talk yesterday in church and idk but i actually think i like giving talks in church...........hahaha jk!! Do not use that against me when i get back to give talks in church Bishop Taysom!!

We cant get on Facebook anymore so i couldnt see your bday wish but thank you for the wish and thanks to all for the bday wishes!! Its so weird being 20 haha...not really i feel the same but just the thought of being 20 makes me feel old and wrinkly but its whatevs haha!! Sounds like things are going well back home!! I love you guys and things are all right aqui!! Have a wonderful week and always look for the good in people!! Every day is a new beginning and there is no need to focus on the past because you cant change it!! Focus on the present and the future and being better. Besos!!

Elder Imlay



No comments:

Post a Comment