Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello All! Holy cow, time is flying. I can't believe that i leave for Juarez in a week from Monday. So yes, I did get my travel plans. We meet at 2 30 am on the morning of September 15. We then travel up to Salt Lake City International, Our flight is at 6 am and we fly from SLC to Dallas, Fortworth Texas. We then have a layover from 9 40 am until 2 25 pm. Then we fly from Dallas to Monterrey, Mexico. Once we arrive in Monterrey we board a bus and ride it for 12 hrs up to Juarez. It is going to be rough so pray for me. haha. JK! There are 11 of us going to Juarez in provo, 6 of them are in my district so thats cool. Im not totally sure when i will get to call you but my guess would be probably during the layover in Dallas. So plan on that unless i tell you otherwise. Thank you for all of the letters and packages y'all have sent me. They mean so much and i love hearing from you and about your lives. Thats awesome that they are opening 13 new areas up. It will be crazy if that is true.

Everything here at the MTC is good, not much is really happening besides class and practicing teaching. Although while being here in the MTC, Me and Elder beck were assigned an "Investigator", his name is Adrian, We have been teaching him for the past 2 weeks. Some of the lessons have gone really good and others not so good. But i am truly grateful for the opportunity because i have learned so much from the expieriences we had with him and it's amazing how to see how fast we grew to love him. I know that as we love all those we come in contact with and put our faith in God that we can accomplish all things.

Thats crazy what happened to Ryan, he emailed me but didnt say anything about it. Kob I hope your toe or whatever happened to you is ok and that you can heal quickly. You better keep up your soccer skills because mine are getting quite amazing. haha. jk. Tell Kaler that im jealous that he's in powell and that i dont even get to swim for 2 years. Hope he is having fun. To both Kob and Kaler, I hope school is going well and that your doing good. I dont really need anything right now, Im doing really good. But I'm not gonna lie, the MTC is starting to get really boring and i am so excited to get out in the field. Mom and Dad thank you for everything and all that you have done for me in my life, I know that i say this a lot but i know that without your help and guidance throughout my life I would definitely not be where i am today. Anyways just know that i am doing great and am thinking about you always. I know that god loves all of us and as we humble ourselves and come unto him, he will be there to help and comfort us always. Love ya tons.
 
Con mucho Amor,
Elder Cameron Russell Imlay

P.S. we had barber night a few weeks ago. Its pretty much this Elder in our apartment has this sweet razor and he shaves us. Its super sick.








No comments:

Post a Comment